Thursday, November 27, 2008

Welcome to emzkie-beautytips.blogspot.com


Hello! I am Leonie Vic Marie Haguisan, still studying at Hercor College,Roxas City as a BS Computer Science student. I am a Horse person because I was born in the year of 1990, they said Im a jolly and fun to be with person, that's why I love collecting many friends. For someone who is interested of Zodiac Sign, I am a Piscenean.My birthstone is Emerald and it is also my nickname. I like loyal, jolly, fun to be with, wise,sweet person just like me. I hate those person who are plastic, arrogant, insecure and backbiting person, that's why Im very careful in choosing my friends. I like color black because it makes me white and it's a universal color. The food I like most is,ofcourse, the Filipino food especially those that are sour just like the sinigangMy favorite flower is white rose because it means purity. My favorite Cartoon Character is Winnie the Pooh because it's very cute and I like it's attitude,hehehe. My favorite Princess Character is Cinderella because she's beautiful and her story is very cute. Im an avid fan of Celine Dion, I like her powerful voice that's what made her popular.

1 comment:

lanie said...

my aswang sa lkod mo..